Pages

March 4, 2011

Breakfast wrap

Breakfast wrap

Finally, it's weekend again!
My weekend plans might change a bit, I'm not sure yet, but I'll hear about that later tonight. I'm going to enjoy my weekend anyhow.
Fridays at work usually are the best days, me and my colleagues always have a lot of fun and we don't really care what happens simply because it's Friday. We always end up laughing about it.

A small update on my nut and fruit free diet; it's still going really well! I don't miss any of it to be honest. Although that might just change over the weekend, because that's when I usually feel like snacking. (on sweet things)
As long as I make myself a satisfying breakfast, I'll be alright I guess. Just like I did today. When I told my colleagues what I had for breakfast this morning they practically told me I'm insane. I, however, loved my breakfast and have already been thinking about making it again soon.

Breakfast wrap
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp oregano
- black pepper
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cup leftover beef stew
- 3 cups raw spinach

1. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs with the oregano and some black pepper.
2. Heat coconut oil in a frying pan and pour in the egg mixture. Reduce heat to medium, and flip after a few minutes when it's firm.
3. When your omelet is cooked, transfer it to a plate.
4. Add the leftover beef stew to the frying pan and heat for a few minutes, stir in the spinach and fry until wilted and hot.
5. Divide the beef mixture over the omelet and fold in the sides to make a wrap. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment